Summer is a time for fun and enjoying the outdoors. For many people, summer means sun and sand, but for others it’s all about the nail polish! Whether you’re looking to add color or just have something different from your usual manicure, these Summer ombre nails are perfect for this hot season. Check out how to do them yourself with our step-by-step tutorial.
The following blog post will show you how to create an easy ombre look that will turn heads at any outdoor summer party. So put on some sunscreen, grab your favorite colors of nail polish and get ready because in six steps we’ll be done!
What is Summer Ombre Nails?
Summer ombre nails are a type of nail art that is perfect for the summer season. They involve painting your nails in different colors, with the color at the tips being a darker shade than the color at the base. This creates a very pretty ombre effect.
There are many different ways to create summer ombre nails. You can use any colors you like, and you can experiment with different patterns and designs. One popular way to create summer ombre nails is to use three colors – a light color, a medium color, and a dark color. The light color should be at the base of your nails, the medium color in the middle, and the dark color at the tips.
Green and Yellow Ombre Nails
Matte Ombre Nails
Pink Ombre Nails
French Ombre Nails
Glitter Ombre Nails
Blue Ombre Nails
Another popular pattern for summer ombre nails is to go from a light color at the base of your nails to a darker color with purple and pink undertones on the tips. Using rainbow colors for this pattern looks great too.
Fuchsia and Short Ombre Nails
Neon Ombre Nails
Rainbow colors Ombre Nails
Some people like to do colorful summer ombre nails where each nail has different colors, while some prefer monochromatic summer ombre nails where each nail is in one color tone but lighter or darker than the next. Monochromatic summer ombre nails usually look more polished and professional, while colorful summer ombre nails make a bolder statement and can be very eye-catching. Although they might not seem like it at first glance, both types of summer ombre nails are actually quite easy to create.
Glitter Ombre Nails – Colorful
Abstract Ombre Tips
Ombre Nails with cloudy
Ombre Nails with Flowers
How to do summer ombre nails
Here are few simple steps on how to do summer ombre nails:
1. Start by painting your nails with the lightest color, wait for the paint to dry completely before moving on to the next step.
2. Paint the middle of your nails with the medium color. Again, wait for it to dry completely before moving on.
3. Use the darkest color to paint the tips of your nails. You can either do this by using a brush or a sponge depending on what type of look you want. If you want a more subtle ombre effect, use a brush. If you want a more dramatic look, use a sponge.
4. Once you have applied the final color, you can put on a top coat for extra shine.
5. Wait for your nails to dry completely before moving on to the next step. If they are still wet, you might smudge them accidentally when applying nail polish remover later on (the one thing you will need). You can use two layers of top coat, especially if using dark colors like black or purple, since it tends to chip more quickly than lighter colors like pink and white.
6. Spray your nails with matte top coat once they are done drying too if you want a worn out look that is perfectly in tune with summer! To create this effect, wait for your nails to dry then apply an extra layer of top coat over the glossy ones you already have after spraying with matte top coat.
This summer, try your hand at ombre nails. The process is simple and requires only a few steps to get the look you want. You can use any polish colors that are popular this year or even go back in time with some retro shades for an old-school vibe. Regardless of what color palette you choose, blending will be key to getting the perfect gradients on each nail. Blending isn’t difficult but it does require patience so don’t worry if it takes more than one coat! For those who love painting their own nails, there’s no need to wait until spring weather arrives – start today with these easy tutorials! fleetserviceshocrv.com wish you always happy!