Are you looking for a new and exciting way to cook brats? If so, you should try using an air fryer! air fryers are a great way to cook food quickly and evenly, and they produce little to no mess. Plus, cooking your brats in air fryer is a healthy alternative to traditional methods like grilling or frying. So what are you waiting for? Give air frying a try today!
What Is Air Fryer Brats?
Air fryer brats is a dish that is made by cooking sausage links in an air fryer. The sausage links are typically pre-cooked before being placed in the air fryer, which means that the dish can be prepared relatively quickly.
What Are The Benefits Of Brats In Air Fryer?
The benefits of air fryer brats include:
1. Quick and easy preparation – The dish can be prepared quickly, without having to spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
2. Versatility – The dish can be tailored to fit your own preferences, by adding your favorite ingredients or spices.
3. Healthy – The dish is relatively healthy, as it does not involve the use of a lot of oil.
How To Make Brats In Air Fryer?
The steps to make air fryer brats are as follows:
1. Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the sausages on the tray and cook for approximately 20 minutes, until browned and cooked inside.
3. Serve immediately with your choice of sides or toppings/condiments.
Brats In Air Fryer Recipe
Air Fryer Bratwurst Recipe:
– 1 pound of bratwurst meat
– 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
– 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
– Salt Pepper
1. Cut the bratwurst into 4-6 inch links.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the red wine vinegar, vegetable oil, salt and pepper to make a marinade.
3. Place the bratwurst in a Ziploc bag or container, and pour in the marinade. Let it sit for at least 30 minutes, up to 12 hours.
4. Preheat your air fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Remove the bratwurst from the marinade, shaking off any excess liquid.
6. Place the bratwurst on the tray and cook for approximately 20 minutes, until browned and cooked inside.
7. Serve immediately with your choice of sides or toppings/condiments.
Some Tips To Make The Perfect Brats:
1. Keep the skin on your sausages – they will crisp up and you won’t lose a lot of flavor or fat that you’d have to cut off a skinless sausage.
2. Go low and slow – The longer you can cook your brats in an air fryer, the better chance at a crispy skin and well-cooked insides.
3. Bread them – A simple dip in beaten eggs seasoned with salt and pepper, then dredged in flour makes for a fantastic exterior crust on the grill or oven, no matter what kind of meat you’re using!
4. Add some heat – A bit of ground cayenne pepper or your favorite hot sauce isn’t just a great way to spice up any sausage, it will help give you that crisp exterior, too.
5. Give them room – Air fryers are very powerful and can burn foods if they’re crowded on the drops. If you want to keep cooking things like air fryer brats or bacon, make sure that there is one drop per inch of food and only cook in small batches (about 4-6 sausages at a time).
7. Let them rest – As is true with most meats, it’s important for brats to rest properly after cooking so as not to lose their juices during the transfer from heat source to plate. Give them three minutes after cooking, then serve.
8. Condiments are key – A nice squirt or roll of your favorite yellow mustard or even a few spoonfuls of sauerkraut over the top never hurt anyone! Add-ons like fried onions and peppers add great flavor and crunch, too!
Can You Put Aluminum Foil In The Air Fryer?
Some people may be wondering if they can put aluminum foil in the air fryer. The answer is yes, you can put aluminum foil in the air fryer as long as it’s not touching the food. If the aluminum foil is touching the food, it will create a hot spot and could cause your food to burn.
Brats in air fryer? Yes, please! We love sharing new recipes with our readers and this one is a game changer. With the holidays coming up it’s always great to have an easy recipe on hand that can feed many people at once. The bratwursts are juicy, crispy on the outside but soft on the inside just like they should be. And you don’t need any oil or butter for frying! They come out of the air fryer nice and browned without sticking to anything either so clean-up is a breeze too. Give these babies a try tonight—we know you won’t regret it! Happy Holidays from everyone here at fleetserviceshocrv.com !